[List of Instruments from Public Works, 29 Aug 1854]
LIST of Instruments with which the undersigned acknowledge to have been furnished by the Department of Public Works, for use in their exploration of the Rapids of the St. Lawrence.
MAILLEFERT & RAASLOFF.
- One 8 inch Sextant.
- One Reconnaits Telescope.
- One Surveying Chain, 66 feet.
- One Ivory Scale, 3 feet to an inch.
- One Transit Instrument and Stand.
- One Circumferentor and Stand.
- One Prismatic Compass.
- One Refreading Levelling Rod.
- Two Measuring Tapes.
- One Theodolite and Stand.
- One Spirit Level and Stand.
- One Beam Compass.
- One Improved Proctractor.
Coteau Landing, 29th August, 1854.
Return to Home Port
This volume was digitized from the collections of the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at Kingston