Table of Contents
- Niagara River
- 1 upon Mississaga point, at the entrance of the Niagara river, near to the town of Niagara - and the other
- 2 notice is given. Passengers wishing to cross the river Niagara will be sent over in the ferry-boat free of
- 3 to put a passenger on board his steamer in the Niagara river. This characteristic letter contains some
- 4 little accident that occurred to a Ferry Boat in Niagara River, in attempting to board the Canada. On Saturday
- 5 an appearance of the storm moderating, left the Niagara river for York. She had not proceeded far on her
- 6 have some difficulty in getting into the Niagara River from the large quantities of ice passing down
- 7 lay at the Niagara quay, near the mouth of the Niagara River. On that never-to-be-forgotten occasion (Aug.
Return to Home Port
This transcription is available with the co-operation of the Archives and Collections Society.